Invisalign is a transparent orthodontic device which is used to rectify the alignment of teeth. It acts as wire braces for straightening teeth. It is completely a custom made piece of equipment that is made of polished and congenial synthetic material to wear over teeth. Patients with irregular teeth are suggested by the dentist for invisalign. This aligner will help the patients for getting proper shape of the teeth. The uniqueness of this device is that there is no wire for tightening and metal brackets used for for attaching. Just needs to pop the aligner for at least 14 days at a time.
Advantages of Invisalign
The comparison among Invsalign, traditional braces and veneers is just meaningless. First of all Invisalign is such an invention that produces no pain rather gives full dental correction, but the traditional methods are not all. Have a look on the variety advantages of Invisalign.
- Gives proper alignment of the teeth
- Provides comfort while eating
- Convenient to wear and remove the device
- Allows to brush and floss normally
- Due to transparency, beauty doesnt hamper
- Painless treatment procedure
- Scratch free and never discolor
So wearing Invisalign device the patients wont feel discomfort from any perspective.